Mechanical Tips for your team
- Design Calculator: Very useful tool for calculating various parameters of a robot. I use it all the time! (JesseK, Team 1885 and David Gitz, Team 1208)
- Drive Systems: Introductory presentation on different drive systems used in FRC. (David Gitz)
Resources not contained in the .zip file:
- FIRST CAD Library: Many legacy components from prior FRC seasons modeled in Inventor, Solidworks, PTC, etc. (Team 34)
- 3dContentCentral: Many general components modeled in many CAD packages, for free.
- Dr. Joe’s Chain Path Visualizer: Dr. Joe Johnson. Great excel spreadsheet on designing and plotting chain paths.