Control System Tips for your team
Control System Resources
Control System Resources: A link to the 2016 official hardware resources page.
- Troubleshooting Rubric and Troubleshooting Ticket (.xls): A template for rapid logging of issues during a match.
- Troubleshooting Guide (FRC Season 2010) (.xls): A basic troubleshooting guide for the FRC Control System. This document was created for the 2010 Control System.
- Build Season 2011 Log (.pdf): A detailed log of all the work that was accomplished on our 2011 FRC Robot during the build season.
- FRC Control System, What Rookies Need to Know (.ppt): Describes the FRC 2012 Control System and general Tips for configuration.
- Communications Intro (.ppt): Describes the different communication methods of sensors and wired connections.
- Beta Testing for FRC 2012 (.ppt): Describes the Beta Software/Hardware that Team 1208 tested for the FRC 2012 Season.
All of these tools were developed by former Team 1208 mentor David Gitz.
Resources not contained in the .zip file:
- Control Systems Manual: Details the complete process for setting up and configuring the Robot Control System. (FIRST)
- Kit of Parts: Main resource for all items in the Kit of Parts. (FIRST)
- Network Configuration Tool: A useful tool designed to help configure the different network settings for a FRC control system. This project is still under active development and as such is not in a stable release. (David Gitz, Team 1208)